Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Around the Nation
Thu October 11, 2012
Finding Unexpected Warmth After Coming Out
Thursday is National Coming Out Day. That's when many LGBT people celebrate the day they came out about their sexual orientation, and encourage others. Host Michel Martin hears from one woman, Keli Pia-Miller, who explains the difficulty of coming out, and how it taught her just how much she loved her family — and how much they loved her.