Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UNH Math Professor Receives 2014 MacArthur 'Genius' Award After Prime Number Discovery
- Updated: Garcia Slams Obamacare But Won't Say How She Is Covered
- Look North Tonight: Aurora Borealis Stargazing Tips
- Edible Packaging? Retailers Not Quite Ready For Stonyfield's Wrapperless Yogurt
- New Farmer-To-Locavore Business Model At Odds With State Regulations
Thu December 5, 2013
Firewood: A Printable Guide
Whether you use it to heat your home or just for atmosphere on a chilly night, it's firewood season in New Hampshire. Use this guide as a helpful shortcut to figure out which wood to buy, when to buy it, and how to store it.
To save a full-size copy for printing, click here, right-click the image, select "Save As.../Save Image As..." & choose your save location. Image prints at 8.5 x 14" (US legal) with an 1/8" (0.125") margin.