Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri March 9, 2012
First Lady Michelle Obama Visits New Hampshire
First Lady Michelle Obama brought her "Let's Move!'' health and fitness initiative to New Hampshire on Friday.
Mrs. Obama visited the Penacook Community Center, a neighborhood nonprofit group in Concord.
It has a child care center that helps children exercise before and after school and teaches them about healthy eating through the use of a garden.
Mrs. Obama was joined by New Hampshire First Lady Susan Lynch, a pediatrician who has worked to increase awareness about childhood obesity.