Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Fri March 9, 2012
First Lady Michelle Obama Visits New Hampshire
First Lady Michelle Obama brought her "Let's Move!'' health and fitness initiative to New Hampshire on Friday.
Mrs. Obama visited the Penacook Community Center, a neighborhood nonprofit group in Concord.
It has a child care center that helps children exercise before and after school and teaches them about healthy eating through the use of a garden.
Mrs. Obama was joined by New Hampshire First Lady Susan Lynch, a pediatrician who has worked to increase awareness about childhood obesity.