Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue November 12, 2013
First Numbers From Health Exchange Expected To Be Low
By Mara Liasson
The administration is expected to report on the number of Americans who have signed up for health insurance on the federal exchange this week.