Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Thu February 27, 2014
'Food Incubator' In Derry Aims To Help Small Food Businesses Scale Up
Small businesses looking to scale up sometimes use what are called incubators – spaces that give them access to additional expertise or resources without having to take on a lot of additional cost.
New Hampshire is home to a food business incubator. It’s called Creative Chef Kitchens in Derry, and owner and founder Neelima Gogumalla joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson to talk about it.