Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu February 27, 2014
'Food Incubator' In Derry Aims To Help Small Food Businesses Scale Up
Small businesses looking to scale up sometimes use what are called incubators – spaces that give them access to additional expertise or resources without having to take on a lot of additional cost.
New Hampshire is home to a food business incubator. It’s called Creative Chef Kitchens in Derry, and owner and founder Neelima Gogumalla joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson to talk about it.