Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu June 14, 2012
The Foreclosure Fiasco Continues!
Even though the Housing Market seems to be stabilizing, foreclosures are still a major problem. Some homeowners, who have tried to negotiate with banks are now going to court, saying they’ve not been able to get any clarity. Meanwhile, Lenders say they are making efforts, as they still are wading through an unprecedented number of troubled mortgages. We'll look how foreclosures are fairing in the Granite State.
- Bob Sanders - Staff writer for New Hampshire Business Review and author of “The Homeowner Strikes Back: N.H. State and Federal Courts See a Big Increase in the Number of Suits Challenging Foreclosures” in a recent issue of NHBR.
- Russ Thibeault - President of Applied Economic Research.
We'll also hear from
- Don Frommeyer - president of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers.