Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu June 14, 2012
The Foreclosure Fiasco Continues!
Even though the Housing Market seems to be stabilizing, foreclosures are still a major problem. Some homeowners, who have tried to negotiate with banks are now going to court, saying they’ve not been able to get any clarity. Meanwhile, Lenders say they are making efforts, as they still are wading through an unprecedented number of troubled mortgages. We'll look how foreclosures are fairing in the Granite State.
- Bob Sanders - Staff writer for New Hampshire Business Review and author of “The Homeowner Strikes Back: N.H. State and Federal Courts See a Big Increase in the Number of Suits Challenging Foreclosures” in a recent issue of NHBR.
- Russ Thibeault - President of Applied Economic Research.
We'll also hear from
- Don Frommeyer - president of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers.