Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Attorneys General To Market Basket Leadership: Be Mindful Of State Employment Laws
- How Low Are Market Basket Prices, Really?
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Market Basket Reminder: Most Rallying Workers Not Actually On Strike
Business and Economy
Tue January 14, 2014
Foreclosures Drop To Six-Year Low
Only 161 homes fell into foreclosure in November, the lowest single monthly total since 2007.
New data from the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority shows foreclosures were down 25% through the first 11 months of 2013, compared to a year prior.
The report credits slow but steady improvements in the housing market and overall economy, and banks allowing more short sales for homeowners who owe more than their house is worth.
Around the Nation