Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri April 4, 2014
From Former Army Psychiatrist, Answers On Mental Health Treatment
Originally published on Fri April 4, 2014 6:18 pm
The recent shooting at the Fort Hood Army base has raised questions about how the military deals with mental health issues. Melissa Block talks with Doctor Steve Xenakis, a retired Retired Brigadier General in the Army and a psychiatrist, about the stresses of military life and how mental illness is treated in the military.