Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
Thu April 10, 2014
Former Manchester Superintendent Dies Following Cancer Diagnosis
The former superintendent of the Manchester School District has died following a cancer diagnosis made just weeks after stepping down from the post last year.
Tom Brennan died Wednesday, according to school officials.
Brennan led the state’s largest school district for five years before retiring last June.
Less than a month after retiring, Brennan was diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
Brennan worked in education in the Granite State for many years, heading the Kearsarge Regional School District for eight years before taking the job in Manchester.