Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu April 10, 2014
Former Manchester Superintendent Dies Following Cancer Diagnosis
The former superintendent of the Manchester School District has died following a cancer diagnosis made just weeks after stepping down from the post last year.
Tom Brennan died Wednesday, according to school officials.
Brennan led the state’s largest school district for five years before retiring last June.
Less than a month after retiring, Brennan was diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
Brennan worked in education in the Granite State for many years, heading the Kearsarge Regional School District for eight years before taking the job in Manchester.