Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Mon May 20, 2013
Former Sen. Gregg Named CEO Of Wall Street Lobbying Group
Former U.S. Senator Judd Gregg has been named chief executive officer of a Wall Street lobbying firm.
The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association announced the move on Monday.
Before being elected to the Senate, Gregg served two terms as governor of New Hampshire. He also spent four terms as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
During his three terms in the Senate, Gregg served as the ranking Republican on the appropriations and banking committees.
Since retiring from Congress, he has served as co-chair of the Fix the Debt campaign.