Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon May 20, 2013
Former Sen. Gregg Named CEO Of Wall Street Lobbying Group
Former U.S. Senator Judd Gregg has been named chief executive officer of a Wall Street lobbying firm.
The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association announced the move on Monday.
Before being elected to the Senate, Gregg served two terms as governor of New Hampshire. He also spent four terms as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
During his three terms in the Senate, Gregg served as the ranking Republican on the appropriations and banking committees.
Since retiring from Congress, he has served as co-chair of the Fix the Debt campaign.