Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon May 20, 2013
Former Sen. Gregg Named CEO Of Wall Street Lobbying Group
Former U.S. Senator Judd Gregg has been named chief executive officer of a Wall Street lobbying firm.
The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association announced the move on Monday.
Before being elected to the Senate, Gregg served two terms as governor of New Hampshire. He also spent four terms as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
During his three terms in the Senate, Gregg served as the ranking Republican on the appropriations and banking committees.
Since retiring from Congress, he has served as co-chair of the Fix the Debt campaign.