Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Fri February 1, 2013
Former Vice President Al Gore
Since he left politics twelve years ago, former Vice President and Presidential candidate, Al Gore has reinvented himself, becoming a media mogul, author, Nobel Prize winner, leading environmental advocate, and subject of an Oscar Award winning documentary. We’ll talk to Al Gore about what he’s doing now, including what’s behind his new book called The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change.
Al Gore - Vice President under Bill Clinton and Former Presidential Candidate in 2000, Gore is a Nobel Peace Prize winner, author, co-founder and chairman of Generation Investment Management and senior partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. His new book is called The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change.
Al Gore will be in New Hampshire at the Grappone Center in Concord on Wednesday, February 6, to give a talk and sign copies of his book. The event is being arranged by the Books-A-Million store in Concord.