Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri February 1, 2013
Former Vice President Al Gore
Since he left politics twelve years ago, former Vice President and Presidential candidate, Al Gore has reinvented himself, becoming a media mogul, author, Nobel Prize winner, leading environmental advocate, and subject of an Oscar Award winning documentary. We’ll talk to Al Gore about what he’s doing now, including what’s behind his new book called The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change.
Al Gore - Vice President under Bill Clinton and Former Presidential Candidate in 2000, Gore is a Nobel Peace Prize winner, author, co-founder and chairman of Generation Investment Management and senior partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. His new book is called The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change.
Al Gore will be in New Hampshire at the Grappone Center in Concord on Wednesday, February 6, to give a talk and sign copies of his book. The event is being arranged by the Books-A-Million store in Concord.