Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Mon June 16, 2014
Formula One Great Michael Schumacher Comes Out Of Coma
Originally published on Mon June 16, 2014 12:38 pm
Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is out of a coma and has been moved from a French hospital to one in Switzerland where he will continue his rehabilitation.
That news comes from his manager, Sabine Kehm, who talked to The Associated Press.
Schumacher, if you remember, had been in a medically-induced coma after a suffering a head injury while skiing in December.
The hospital in Grenoble, France, told the AP that Schumacher had been released Monday morning.
There was no further word on his condition.
As Formula One's website puts it, Schumacher is the motorsport's most successful driver. He's a seven-time champion, whose "sheer dominance" in his prime is "beyond doubt."
"Schumacher also holds nearly every scoring record in the book by a considerable margin," F1 says.