Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Wed August 7, 2013
Fort Hood Trial: Hasan Acknowledges Evidence Against Him
Originally published on Wed August 7, 2013 6:21 am
Day 1 of the court martial of Major Nidal Hasan featured a statement from the former Army psychiatrist. He acknowledged that he was the shooter in the attack that killed 13 and wounded more than 30. The military jury also heard testimony from one of those soldiers wounded.