Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon September 23, 2013
Forums Focused On Medicaid Managed Care Open Enrollment
State health officials will hold a dozen community forums for providers to learn about the open enrollment process for the state’s new managed Medicaid program.
The forums are geared towed anyone who works with Medicaid recipients or oversees agencies or organizations that deliver those services.
Open enrollment for most of the state’s 130,000 Medicaid recipients began earlier this month.
The program is set to launch December first.
The first forum is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 1 at the Keene Public Library.
Forums, which all run from 5:30 to 7 in the evening, are also scheduled for Portsmouth, Manchester, Littleton, Laconia and Berlin.
A full schedule can be found on the Department of Health and Human Services website.