Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Mon July 23, 2012
Four Keys to Kickstarter
Produced with Zach Nugent
Creative people and entrepreneurs alike are appealing to the general public using Kickstarter to realize their ideas and jumpstart new ventures. We’ve covered a number of these campaigns, which got us wondering about why some projects get funded – while others don’t make the cut. Last week, Word of Mouth intern Zach Nugent caught up with Wired business reporter Sarah Mitroff who wrote about four keys to a winning campaign.