Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue September 1, 2009
Fresh Greens: Street Teams
Walk down any busy street in a city or college town and you’ll likely be approached by an eager young person with a clipboard asking, “Do you have a minute to save the environment?” Zoe Martin of Youth Spin community radio wondered why environmental street teams almost always ask for money, in addition to her time.
All this week Word of Mouth presents highlights from the special, which airs in its entirety this Friday at Noon.