Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Fri December 13, 2013
For Friday The 13th, Say It With Us: Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Originally published on Fri December 13, 2013 10:16 am
Because we want everyone to feel safe, once again we offer this advice for how to get through another Friday the 13th:
Learn how to pronounce paraskevidekatriaphobia.
Thanks to our friend, newscaster and Two-Way contributor Korva Coleman, we've got a helpful audio pronouncer. Follow her tips and it's said you'll be OK.
We've had two Friday the 13ths this year. (The other was in September.) Next year, there's just one — in June.