Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu May 30, 2013
Friday New Hampshire News Roundup
By Laura Knoy
Some of the top stories this week include the Senate's budget, new challenges to Obama's Affordable Care Act in New Hampshire, and approval for a revamped rest stop on I-93 at Hooksett.
- Norma Love- Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press
- Josh Rogers- NHPR's statehouse reporter
- Jonathan Van Fleet – Managing editor for content at The Telegraph