Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri April 4, 2014
Friday N.H. News Roundup - April 4, 2014
We're looking at the top stories of the week: a Senate Committee hears testimony on a House bill to repeal the state’s death penalty law, another Republican plans to jump into the New Hampshire Governor’s race, and limited backyard chicken farming comes to Manchester despite a few clucks of dissent.
- Norma Love - NH Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press
- Jo-Anne MacKenzie - NH editor of the Eagle-Tribune and editor of the Derry News
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic scholar in the school of arts and sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHpoliticalcapital.com