Governor Hassan faces protest, after her veto of a bill eliminating concealed carry gun permits. Lots of smoke but no fire yet on the state budget, as state agencies ride out the summer in a state of fiscal uncertainty. And retired surgeon and presidential candidate Ben Carson touts his political inexperience.
- Michael Brindley - NHPR's Morning Edition Producer
- Garry Rayno - Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
- Jack Rodolico - health & science reporter for NHPR
- Dean Spiliotes - civic scholar in the school of arts and sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Rik Stevens - northern New England correspondent for the Associated Press