Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri July 11, 2014
Friday N.H. News Roundup - July 11, 2014
We're covering the top stories of the week: a U.S. Supreme court decision on buffer zones around Massachusetts Abortion clinics, the state’s fire Marshal considering a ban on certain types of fireworks, and the Division of Motor Vehicles' temporary stop to “vanity” plates, following a debate over free-speech.
- Garry Rayno – Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
- Kathleen Ronayne– Statehouse reporter for the Concord Monitor
- Rick Stevens– Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press