Most Active Stories
Fri July 18, 2014
Friday N.H. News Roundup - July 18, 2014
We're covering the top stories of the week: New England Governors and Canadian Premiers meet in Bretton Woods to discuss energy policy and cross border cooperation, Scott Brown picks up an endorsement from a potential GOP presidential candidate, Jeb Bush, and after more than two decades of trying one of the toll booths on the Everett Turnpike is closing.
- Jeff Feingold– editor of the New Hampshire Business Journal
- Kevin Landrigan – Statehouse Reporter and Columnist of the Nashua Telegraph
- Dean Spiliotes– Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHpoliticalcapital.com
- DMV to resume issuing vanity plates in N.H.
- State unemployment rate at 4.4%
- Toll booth in Merrimack closing
- Shea-Porter and Kuster lead in fundraising
- Gun maker Sig Sauer announces layoffs
- School officials tackle cell phone privacy issues
- Jeb Bush endorses Brown
- Casino Glut in the Northeast?
- Republicans dispute legality of Hassan campaign contribution
- DC driver’s licenses acceptable for liquor purchases
- Northeast political leaders from US and Canada meet to discuss energy