Most Active Stories
Fri June 27, 2014
Friday N.H. News Roundup - June 27, 2014
We're covering the top stories of the week: from tax returns as political fodder in the Granite State’s race for U.S. Senate, to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling against an abortion-clinic buffer zone law in Massachusetts, to a family-feud at the Market Basket grocery chain and a leadership shakeup that rattles employees around New England.
- Norma Love – Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press
- Garry Rayno – Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
- Dean Spiliotes – Civic scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website nhpoliticalcapital.com
- Romney, Morse back Brown
- Polls show Shaheen leading Brown
- Christie campaigns for Havenstein
- Havenstein residency challenge continues
- Shaheen releases tax returns
- Hassan’s trade mission to Turkey
- Supreme Court ruling on Massachusetts buffer zone implications for NH?
- N.H. Marine killed in Afghanistan
- Nashua man receives Medal of Honor
- Mazzaglia trial update
- N.H. job outlook report
- West Lebanon plant closing
- Boston for 2024 Olympics?
- South Sudanese woman with N.H. ties
- Last Elm tree in Portsmouth dies
- Market Basket ouster