Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri May 23, 2014
Friday N.H. News Roundup - May 23, 2014
We’re looking at the stories of the week: the Granite State remembers and says goodbye to fallen Brentwood police officer, Steven Arkell, Governor Hassan signs into law a 4-cent gas tax increase effective July 1st, and after a week’s worth of pressure, the Wolfeboro police commissioner criticized for making racist comments resigns.
- Jeff Feingold – editor of New Hampshire Business Review
- Norma Love – Statehouse reporter for Associated Press
- Garry Rayno – Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
- Michael Brindley – reporter for New Hampshire Public Radio