We're looking at the top stories of the week: a legal battle heats up over the release of police body-camera footage of a fatal shooting, the state’s sex offender laws come under scrutiny following the verdict in the St. Paul’s rape trial, and the Northern Pass debate comes to central New Hampshire, with Concord residents asking why more lines can’t be buried.
UPDATED: A Superior Court judge has issued a ruling on the police body camera video case discussed during this morning's Roundup. Read Jeremy Blackman's story on the ruling.
- Jeff Feingold - editor of the New Hampshire Business Review
- Paul Steinhauser - political director, political correspondent and anchor for NH1 News
- Dean Spiliotes - civic scholar in the school of arts and sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Paige Sutherland - NHPR reporter
- Jeremy Blackman - staff reporter at the Concord Monitor