Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri August 23, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of August 19
The State Senate prepares to elect a new president, after Peter Bragdon said he’d step aside amid controversy over a possible conflict of interest. The first mosquitoes with Triple-E have been confirmed in the Granite State, and the Queen City prepares for 200 new refugees, one year after a proposed moratorium on resettlements. We'll look at the stories that topped the Granite State headlines for the week of August 19th.
- Ben Leubsdorf - Staff reporter at The Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government.
- Garry Rayno - State House reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
We'll also hear from:
- Dr. Jose Montero - N.H. Public Health Director.
- Emily Corwin - Seacoast reporter for NHPR.