Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
Fri August 30, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of August 26th
The Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant is shutting down, by the end of twenty fourteen after years of legal battles with the state. In New Hampshire, Health care providers turn out in force in favor Medicaid Expansion and at the Statehouse, support solidifies for a new Senate President, Republican Chuck Morse. We'll look at those and other Granite State stories that made the headlines for the week of August 26th.
- Josh Rogers - NHPR’s Statehouse Reporter.
- Kevin Landrigan - Political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.