We're looking at some of the top stories of the week:
- The man convicted of infecting dozens of patients with Hepatitis-C is sentenced to four decades in prison.
- New Hampshire’s Transportation Commissioner has dire predictions about his department’s finances and its future.
- A longtime fixture of New Hampshire politics gets ready for a comeback.
- Ben Leubsdorf - Staff Reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Josh Rogers - NHPR's Senior Political Reporter
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com