Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Fri July 25, 2014
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of July 21
The Market Basket saga continues; advocates voice frustration on the first anniversary of the state's medical marijuana law; and New Hampshire slips from first to the fourth best state to raise a child. We discuss these stories and more on the Friday New Hampshire News Roundup.
- Jo-Anne MacKenzie - N.H. editor of The Eagle-Tribune and editor of The Derry News.
- Kathleen Ronayne - reporter for The Concord Monitor.
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHpolitcalcapital.com.