A pivotal vote in the House this week on expanded gambling as a super-committee advises the full house to vote “no”. Also, how big is that budget hole? Depends on who you ask: the State Senate says more than $160 million. And, yes, it’s early, but there’s already a plethora of presidential polls for 2016.
- Dean Spiliotes – Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Norma Love – Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press
- Garry Rayno – Statehouse reporter for the Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
We'll also hear from
- Todd Bookman – health reporter for NHPR
- Jacqueline Palochko – City reporter for the Keene Sentinel