Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Fri November 8, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of November 4th
On tomorrow's roundup: the New Hampshire Supreme Court has ruled on the state’s only Death Penalty case, largely upholding the conviction. The state legislature opens a special session to decide Medicaid expansion. And cities around the Granite State held elections this week, with voters stating their preferences for Mayor, council, and other local offices.
- Norma Love - Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press
- Garry Rayno - Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Dean Spiliotes: civic scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.