Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Fri October 18, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of October 14th
We're following some of the top stories of the week, from Kelly Ayotte’s national visibility, to the Medicaid Commission’s final recommendation, to one graffiti case opened and another closed.
•Norma Love- Statehouse Reporter for the Associated Press
• Dean Spiliotes: civic scholar in the school of arts and sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website nhpoliticalcapital.com.