Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri October 4, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of Sept. 30th
It’s our Friday New Hampshire News Roundup! The Federal Government Shutdown shows up in the Granite State, with lots of questions about short and long-term impacts. New Hampshire experiences the rollout of the Affordable Care Act’s new Health Insurance Marketplaces. And Granite State equestrians protest proposed new rules about how and where they can ride. We look at New Hampshire news stories that Granite Staters are talking about for the week of September 30th.
- Kevin Landrigan: Political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Garry Rayno: State House reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.