Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Fri October 4, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of Sept. 30th
It’s our Friday New Hampshire News Roundup! The Federal Government Shutdown shows up in the Granite State, with lots of questions about short and long-term impacts. New Hampshire experiences the rollout of the Affordable Care Act’s new Health Insurance Marketplaces. And Granite State equestrians protest proposed new rules about how and where they can ride. We look at New Hampshire news stories that Granite Staters are talking about for the week of September 30th.
- Kevin Landrigan: Political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Garry Rayno: State House reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.