Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Fri October 4, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of Sept. 30th
It’s our Friday New Hampshire News Roundup! The Federal Government Shutdown shows up in the Granite State, with lots of questions about short and long-term impacts. New Hampshire experiences the rollout of the Affordable Care Act’s new Health Insurance Marketplaces. And Granite State equestrians protest proposed new rules about how and where they can ride. We look at New Hampshire news stories that Granite Staters are talking about for the week of September 30th.
- Kevin Landrigan: Political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Garry Rayno: State House reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.