Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri September 6, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of September 2nd
At the state Senate, Chuck Morse is officially in as President, while Jeb Bradley ends speculation he’ll run for statewide office. The Northern Pass Project makes its case in new territory, with a public meeting in Concord. And New Hampshire home prices continue to rise, up twenty-three percent over last year. We'll look at some of the big stories that have happened in the Granite State during the week of September 2nd.
- Norma Love: State House Reporter for the Associated Press.
- Garry Rayno: State House reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.