Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Fri September 13, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of September 9th
This week, the Medicaid expansion commission wrapped up phase one of its work, looking at an alternative based much more on private markets. Also, towns across New Hampshire paused to remember the twelfth anniversary of 9/11, and the Old Farmer’s Almanac predicts a cold snowy winter for The Granite State.
- Kevin Landrigan: Political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Garry Rayno: State House reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.