Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri September 13, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of September 9th
This week, the Medicaid expansion commission wrapped up phase one of its work, looking at an alternative based much more on private markets. Also, towns across New Hampshire paused to remember the twelfth anniversary of 9/11, and the Old Farmer’s Almanac predicts a cold snowy winter for The Granite State.
- Kevin Landrigan: Political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Garry Rayno: State House reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.