Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri September 13, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of September 9th
This week, the Medicaid expansion commission wrapped up phase one of its work, looking at an alternative based much more on private markets. Also, towns across New Hampshire paused to remember the twelfth anniversary of 9/11, and the Old Farmer’s Almanac predicts a cold snowy winter for The Granite State.
- Kevin Landrigan: Political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua.
- Garry Rayno: State House reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.