Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed July 11, 2012
Friendly Skepticism Greets Romney At NAACP
Originally published on Wed July 11, 2012 5:33 pm
Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney addressed the NAACP on Wednesday. Rather than reach for common ground, he touted his opposition to issues the group cares about deeply. Romney drew sustained boos when he called for repeal of the Affordable Care Act.