Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
Here's What's Awesome
Mon March 19, 2012
A Fruit Label That Dissolves in Water
One of my little psychological tics revolves around those little stickers on apples and oranges. For whatever reason they weird me out - I can pull them off and wash the fruit a thousand times and still I'll think of the trace amounts of invisible sticker goo I'm probably imbibing along with nature's candy.
Fruitwash Labels is either reading my thoughts without my knowledge, or they suspect other people get weirded out by those stickers too, as they're rolling out dissolvable fruit labels - run it under a little water and it's gone. One giant step for fruit-kind.