Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
- Workers With Disabilities Will Be Paid At Least Minimum Wage In New Hampshire
Here's What's Awesome
Mon March 19, 2012
A Fruit Label That Dissolves in Water
One of my little psychological tics revolves around those little stickers on apples and oranges. For whatever reason they weird me out - I can pull them off and wash the fruit a thousand times and still I'll think of the trace amounts of invisible sticker goo I'm probably imbibing along with nature's candy.
Fruitwash Labels is either reading my thoughts without my knowledge, or they suspect other people get weirded out by those stickers too, as they're rolling out dissolvable fruit labels - run it under a little water and it's gone. One giant step for fruit-kind.