Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Here's What's Awesome
Mon March 19, 2012
A Fruit Label That Dissolves in Water
One of my little psychological tics revolves around those little stickers on apples and oranges. For whatever reason they weird me out - I can pull them off and wash the fruit a thousand times and still I'll think of the trace amounts of invisible sticker goo I'm probably imbibing along with nature's candy.
Fruitwash Labels is either reading my thoughts without my knowledge, or they suspect other people get weirded out by those stickers too, as they're rolling out dissolvable fruit labels - run it under a little water and it's gone. One giant step for fruit-kind.