Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Here's What's Awesome
Mon March 19, 2012
A Fruit Label That Dissolves in Water
One of my little psychological tics revolves around those little stickers on apples and oranges. For whatever reason they weird me out - I can pull them off and wash the fruit a thousand times and still I'll think of the trace amounts of invisible sticker goo I'm probably imbibing along with nature's candy.
Fruitwash Labels is either reading my thoughts without my knowledge, or they suspect other people get weirded out by those stickers too, as they're rolling out dissolvable fruit labels - run it under a little water and it's gone. One giant step for fruit-kind.