Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu March 29, 2012
Frustrated over Driving while Intoxicated
We examine the issues raised in a recent Union Leader series on Drunk Driving! Despite decades of attention, the series found major problems still exist: repeat offenders still getting behind the wheel, and the newer concern over people driving under other influences, especially prescription drugs. We’ll look at the issues raised and solutions offered from tougher laws to more treatment.
- Representative John Tholl - Republican State Representative from Whitefield and sponsor of legislation addressing impaired driving.
- James Reams – Rockingham County Attorney and Director on the Board of Governors for the New Hampshire Bar Association.
- Robert Kelley – Director of the Amethyst Foundation, a non-profit organization that offers substance abuse education, intervention, and evaluation.