Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Thu April 17, 2014
Frustration With Medical Marijuana Delays
Last year, supporters of marijuana use for health purposes cheered when a bill became law. They’ve since been frustrated, however, over the timeframe of dispensaries and patient cards, also the lack of a “grow your own” option. But others say patience is needed, that implementation should be done carefully to avoid dangerous mistakes.
- Lt. John Encarnacao – lieutenant with New Hampshire’s State Police Narcotics Investigations Unit. He is on the DHHS Therapeutic Use of Cannabis Advisory Council.
- Michael Holt – rules coordinator at New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services. He is also on the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis Advisory Council.
- Ted Wright – Republican Representative from Tuftonboro. He is also on the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis Advisory Council.
- Sarah Palermo - Concord Monitor health reporter. Earlier this week, she reported on misleading advertisements about medical marijuana cards.
All Things Considered