Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu April 17, 2014
Frustration With Medical Marijuana Delays
Last year, supporters of marijuana use for health purposes cheered when a bill became law. They’ve since been frustrated, however, over the timeframe of dispensaries and patient cards, also the lack of a “grow your own” option. But others say patience is needed, that implementation should be done carefully to avoid dangerous mistakes.
- Lt. John Encarnacao – lieutenant with New Hampshire’s State Police Narcotics Investigations Unit. He is on the DHHS Therapeutic Use of Cannabis Advisory Council.
- Michael Holt – rules coordinator at New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services. He is also on the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis Advisory Council.
- Ted Wright – Republican Representative from Tuftonboro. He is also on the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis Advisory Council.
- Sarah Palermo - Concord Monitor health reporter. Earlier this week, she reported on misleading advertisements about medical marijuana cards.
All Things Considered