Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu March 13, 2014
FTC Launches Civil Probe Into Herbalife
By Jim Zarroli
Originally published on Thu March 13, 2014 7:44 am
The nutrition supplement company has been under attack by billionaire investor William Ackman, who's been pressing regulators to look into the way Herbalife operates.