Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Mon February 3, 2014
Gender Income Difference
In his State of the Union address, President Obama lamented that women make 77 cents to every dollar a man makes. A new bill in New Hampshire looks to narrow that gap. However, disagreement remains about what’s behind the difference, whether it’s the choices that women make, outright discrimination, or a combination of these and other factors.
- Sylvia Larsen - Democratic Senate Minority Leader from Concord
- Gemma Waite French – board member for the New Hampshire Women’s Initiative
- Brian Gottlob- principal of Polecon Research, a firm with a focus on economic and public policy issues
- Gayle Trotter - general counsel for the Independent Women’s Forum, a research and educational institution dedicated to expanding the conservative coalition. She is also co-founder of Shafer and Trotter, a law firm that advises entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Around the Nation