Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon July 16, 2012
Getting By, Getting Ahead Voices of the New Hampshire Economy Interactive
View the interactive on the StateImpact NH website.
It may not always feel this way, but New Hampshire’s economy is doing better than almost anywhere in the U.S. The state’s 5 percent unemployment rate is lower than all but five other states. However, some parts of the state are doing better than others. NHPR’s Amanda Loder interviewed people across the state’s seven regions to get a sense of what New Hampshire’s economic recovery looks like in 2012. Listen to voices of New Hampshire's economy and share your story in an interactive audio experience.
Catch up on the series Getting By, Getting Ahead.