Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
Mon July 16, 2012
Getting By, Getting Ahead Voices of the New Hampshire Economy Interactive
View the interactive on the StateImpact NH website.
It may not always feel this way, but New Hampshire’s economy is doing better than almost anywhere in the U.S. The state’s 5 percent unemployment rate is lower than all but five other states. However, some parts of the state are doing better than others. NHPR’s Amanda Loder interviewed people across the state’s seven regions to get a sense of what New Hampshire’s economic recovery looks like in 2012. Listen to voices of New Hampshire's economy and share your story in an interactive audio experience.
Catch up on the series Getting By, Getting Ahead.