Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri March 8, 2013
Gone Fishin': Monkey See In Repose
What comes after awards season? After the Oscars, after the cold of winter begins to lift, after practically every midseason network show is yanked after fewer episodes than you have fingers? What then?
Well, what happens then is vacation, at least around here. I will be gone the week of March 11, resting and taking walks and going to the world's best movie theater and reading books with "Bride" in the title.
Now is the time for breathing. Take care of yourselves until I see you.