Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu October 24, 2013
Gone Viral: CHaD Patients, Staff Rock Out To Katy Perry's 'Roar'
The patients and staff at the Childrens Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center have hit the Internet big time.
Their video of them lip syncing to Katy Perry's "Roar" has been viewed just over 1.2 million times on YouTube, as of Thursday afternoon.
The hospital produced the video for its CHaD HERO Half Marathon & Ripcord 5K.
And it's getting national attention.