Most Active Stories
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
- In Lincoln, A New Resort Arises On Former Paper Mill Site
- ACA Open Enrollment Is Here...5 Tips For Shopping Your New Options
- NPR's Clock Changes: Morning Edition's New Sound Means More New Hampshire News
- Keene Residents Discuss Riots, Weigh Future Of Pumpkin Festival
Thu October 24, 2013
Gone Viral: CHaD Patients, Staff Rock Out To Katy Perry's 'Roar'
The patients and staff at the Childrens Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center have hit the Internet big time.
Their video of them lip syncing to Katy Perry's "Roar" has been viewed just over 1.2 million times on YouTube, as of Thursday afternoon.
The hospital produced the video for its CHaD HERO Half Marathon & Ripcord 5K.
And it's getting national attention.