Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu October 24, 2013
Gone Viral: CHaD Patients, Staff Rock Out To Katy Perry's 'Roar'
The patients and staff at the Childrens Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center have hit the Internet big time.
Their video of them lip syncing to Katy Perry's "Roar" has been viewed just over 1.2 million times on YouTube, as of Thursday afternoon.
The hospital produced the video for its CHaD HERO Half Marathon & Ripcord 5K.
And it's getting national attention.