Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- How Low Are Market Basket Prices, Really?
- Attorneys General To Market Basket Leadership: Be Mindful Of State Employment Laws
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Sat June 30, 2012
GOP Rolls Out Campaign To Repeal Health Care
Originally published on Sat June 30, 2012 7:32 am
Facing an unexpected ruling validating the Affordable Care Act, Republicans in Congress promised to redouble efforts to repeal it, starting with another vote in the House early next month. Host Scott Simon talks with NPR's David Welna to explain the battle ahead.