Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Sat March 30, 2013
Gov. Hassan Hosts Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Parents and children from across the state attended the annual Governor’s Easter Egg Hunt in Concord.
Governor Hassan was on hand to kick off the Easter egg hunt. She extended special thanks to the organizers of the event as well as to the state employees in attendance:
“We are so grateful for the work all of you do and we are so happy that the weather is cooperating and that your children have decided to join us too.”
A crowd of children swarmed across the Bridges House grounds, searching high and low for the multi-colored eggs.
Seven-year-old Thomas from Tilton is a three year veteran of the event. This year he managed to find an egg with a prize ticket in it:
“I just found it in a light blue egg that was under a tree. Everybody was over on one side. I just saw it and picked it up and opened it and there it was!”
The hunt is traditionally held on the Saturday before Easter.