Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
All Things Considered
Tue May 27, 2014
Granite Geek: Stand In The Place Where You Work
The workplace is changing a lot these days – for example, the coworker who used to sit next to you in the office may now telecommute, and work from home part of the week.
Or, the person who used to sit next to you may now stand next to you. Standing desks are a growing part of the office, and that now includes the offices of the Nashua Telegraph.
That’s thanks to David Brooks, who writes the weekly GraniteGeek science column for the Telegraph and for GraniteGeek.org. His latest column is about his adventures setting up and using a standing desk. He explains what he's learned to All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.