Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Tue April 3, 2012
A Granite State Roundtable on the “Affordable Care Act”.
With its two-year anniversary passed, President Obama’s law is still finding its way. Some parts are in place, but others are very much in play, especially with the challenge to it heard by the U. S. Supreme Court, and some states, including New Hampshire, resisting elements of the law. We’ll talk with Granite Staters involved in this and see how they are adapting to this new law.
- Lisa Guertin - President of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire.
- Lucy Hodder - An Attorney with Rath, Young, and Pignatelli.
- Bob Clegg - A Former Republican State Senator and Founder of the New Hampshire Small Business and Small Industry Association.
- Doctor Travis Harker, President Elect of the New Hampshire Medical Society.