Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue May 13, 2014
Gregg Allman Sues To Stop Production Of 'Midnight Rider'
Originally published on Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 am
Lawyers for the singer and the producers of the biopic on Tuesday asked a Georgia judge to dismiss Allman's lawsuit to block the film. They say they're on a "path to resolution" outside court.